- Active Weather Shifts Into South Alabama Later Today
- Banking legislation piles up as wobbly market evolves
- Century-Old Foley Bakery Building Set for Revitalization
- Areal Flood Advisory — Parts of Dallas, Lowndes, Montgomery Co. Until 3:45 am
- Tornado Watch Will Be Allowed to Expire at 1 pm; No New Watch Expected : The Alabama Weather Blog
Baldwin County Animal Shelter Calls for Volunteers to Help Dogs in Need
Summerdale, Ala. – (
) – The Baldwin County Animal Shelter is seeking volunteers to help care for its animals. With a specific need for volunteers to walk and play with dogs, the shelter is encouraging people to come forward and lend a helping hand. The shelter’s volunteer program aims to educate the public and enhance the quality of life for both animals and residents of Baldwin County.
Those interested in volunteering must be 18 years of age or older and can fill out a volunteer packet online or at the shelter’s location in Summerdale, AL. Volunteers will receive a tour of the facility and can get started right away. The shelter is located at 15240 County Road 49 and is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Baldwin County Animal Shelter is committed to providing a high level of care for its animals, and the volunteer program is an integral part of achieving this goal. The shelter’s staff works hard to ensure that all animals are healthy, happy, and comfortable during their stay. Volunteers play a crucial role in this effort, helping to socialize the animals, give them exercise, and provide much-needed attention and affection.
, #Volunteer #Baldwin #County #Animal #Shelter #Difference