- Areal Flood Advisory — Parts of Dallas, Lowndes, Montgomery Co. Until 3:45 am
- Tornado Watch Will Be Allowed to Expire at 1 pm; No New Watch Expected : The Alabama Weather Blog
- Flash Flood Warning for Parts of Chilton, Coosa, and Tallapoosa Counties until 1115 pm : The Alabama Weather Blog
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Parts of Chambers, Coosa, Lee, Macon, Randolph, Tallapoosa Counties till 11:30 PM CDT
- Alabama A&M softball sweeps weekend series against Mississippi Valley State
Buildings would west of the main entrance
Orange Beach, Ala. –
– The Wharf is going before the Orange Beach Planning Commission on March 13 to request approval for a modification of the complex’s planned unit development to add 34,000 square feet of leasable space.
The property is located at 4555 Main Street at the northwest corner of the intersection of Main Street and Canal Road and will contain multiple buildings in addition to almost 16,000 square feet of lawn and assembling area.
A Culver’s Restaurant is planned for the northwest corner of Canal Road and Wharf Parkway East west of the new convenience store fronting Canal Road on the east side of Wharf Parkway East. Across Canal Road south of the store the city is working on the new Fire Station No. 3.
The Orange Beach Planning Commission will have two meetings on March 13 in council chambers at city hall. There will be a work session at 3 p.m. with the regular session following at 4 p.m.
During the meeting, the commission discuss:
A request to approve a final major subdivision for phase 3B of the Buena Vista motor coach resort to add 12 lots. The resort is located west of the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Tourism visitor center on the north side of beach road.
A request for approval from John Caruana to resubdivide lots 16 through 20 of the Chicago Beach First subdivision into two lots. It is located at 3349 and 3353 Adams Avenue in an area currently zoned as single-family residential and is north of the St. Thomas By the Sea Catholic church.
A conditional use permit for Three T’s Restaurant and Warehouse for October Investments for a commercial development consisting of a 7,300-SF restaurant and 20,800-SF warehouse. The property is located at 25431 Canal Road in the general business zoning district. Larry Wireman of Caribe Resort the owner and developer of the project.
A request from the city to subdivide 3.5 acres on the west side of Walker Avenue into two lots. The property is located at 4697, 4699 and 4775 Walker Avenue and is north of the city’s new Coastal Resources office building and city marina and is currently zoned marina resort. Plans are to develop a research campus with Auburn University and other colleges.
A request for a subdivision of 5.2 acres at the end of Oak Ridge Drive West was submitted to the commission but did not meet the second deadline to have its request heard. Applicants were seeking to divide the property into two lots and current zoning is mobile home subdivision.
, #Wharf #seeks #add #square #feet #space #Canal #Road